Since 1901 the Chicago Pneumatic name has represented high performance tools and equipment designed for an extensive range of applications. Today, Chicago Pneumatic has a global reach, with local customer centers around the world. Chicago Pneumatic tools, air compressors and generators are tailored to the needs of the industrial, vehicle service, and construction markets. Every day we develop and manufacture new products that are meant to meet your demands not only today, but tomorrow as well.
- Reliable Kubota engine and Leroy Somer alternator
- 29 hour run time at 75% load with integrated 30 gallon in-frame fuel tank
- Environmentally friendly 110% fluid containment frame
- Solid-state digital controller with easy-to-read analog gauges
- Very quiet 65 dB(A)
- Electronic governor for increased voltage stability (0.25%)
- 3 position voltage selector switch (CPG 25 only)
- Remote start connections
WHAT IS FAIL-SAFE PRODUCT PROTECTION?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
WHY DO I NEED FAIL-SAFE PROTECTION?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership: The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
WHY CHOOSE FAIL-SAFE?
- Security is a must: Backed by a Amtrust Financial Services, an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner benefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
WHAT IS COVERED?
All mechanical, hydraulic or electrical parts, components and assemblies of the machine, excluding maintenance items like oil, filters, batteries, bulbs; or cosmetic items like paint, trim, decals or fabrics.
*see the FAIL-SAFE contract for details of these coverages and the contract terms, conditions & exclusions.
View and Print Full Details of FAIL-SAFE Protection Plans.