The industry's most versatile manual transfer switch. This generator transfer switch is ideal for powering essential appliances with a portable generator during a power outage. It accommodates 12 to 16 household circuits, and can be used with any portable generator up to 12,500 watts (continuous). Ideal for powering your furnace blower (gas or oil only), refrigerator and kitchen circuits, well pump, lights, and television. If your needs change, your installer can easily expand this transfer switch to up to 16 circuits just by adding more circuit breakers. The enclosure can be surface or flush mounted indoors. It incorporates off-the-shelf circuit breakers, so you don't have to search high and low for replacements, and your installer can reconfigure the breaker combinations to suit your family's needs. This transfer switch includes dual wattmeters to help you balance generator loads to prolong generator life. Includes wiring harness, conduit, fittings, wire nuts and copper bus. Includes 50 amp 4-wire (CS6365) male power inlet when a plug-in cord connection is desired in a dry location. Shipped with Siemens breakers, but also UL Listed with Cutler-Hammer BR, Square D HOM and GE THQL breakers. Accepts arc fault and GFCI breakers. UL 1008 Listed. Made in USA.
- Install like a subpanel
- Expandable to 16 circuits using interchangeable type breakers
- Reconfigurable using standard interchangeable type breakers
- Accommodate Arc Fault and GFCI breakers to meet 2008 NEC requirements
- Includes wattmeters to help balance generator loads (indoor models only)
- Power inlet included on most models for quick generator cord connection
- Some models include 30 and 50 amp breakers for connecting larger appliances like water heaters, air conditioners or electric ranges
- Indoor models can be Flush or Surface mounted
- Outdoor models features an Aluminum NEMA 3R rated enclosure with power inlet on bottom (except model 601210) for quick cord connection
- UL Listed with Siemens, Square D (HOM), Cutler-Hammer (BR) and GE (THQL) breakers
- Accommodates Surge Suppression (using surge suppression breakers)
- Requires a 2-pole 60 or 100 amp main breaker in existing load center to feed this transfer switch as a subpanel.
- UL Listed to UL 1008.
- Made in USA
- 50 amp 4-wire (CS6365) male power inlet when a plug-in cord connection is desired in a dry location.