These 5000 Watt ProForce generators are perfect for home back up situations. This unit features a 13 HP OHV gas engine. Its 6.5 gal gas tank with fuel gauge provides up to 11 hours of run time @ 50% load. The control panel includes (4) 120 Volt outlets, (1) 120/240 Volt twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection. The engine is equipped with low-oil shutdown to protect the engine when oil is low. The automatic voltage regulation feature protects solid state electronics from damage. It comes with hourmeter and a 10 In. pneumatic wheels and a folding handle for easy portability.
- The 5000W ProForce generator features a 13 HP OHV gas engine with 6.5 gallon gas tank and runs up to 11 hours at a 50% load -- perfect for home backup power.
- The control panel includes four 120 volt outlets, one 120/240 volt TL outlet, and circuit breaker protection. Plus it comes with 10" wheels and a folding handle for easy portability.
- The AVR feature helps protect solid-state electronics from damage.
- The generator features 5000 running wattage and 6250 maximum wattage for all your power needs.
- Includes AVR and hourmeter
- Wheel and Handle Kit are also included
- Output Receptacles : (2) 120V 5-20R Duplex, (1) 120-240V L14-30R, (1) 12V DC
WHAT IS FAIL-SAFE PRODUCT PROTECTION?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
WHY DO I NEED FAIL-SAFE PROTECTION?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership: The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
WHY CHOOSE FAIL-SAFE?
- Security is a must: Backed by a Amtrust Financial Services, an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner benefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
WHAT IS COVERED?
All mechanical, hydraulic or electrical parts, components and assemblies of the machine, excluding maintenance items like oil, filters, batteries, bulbs; or cosmetic items like paint, trim, decals or fabrics.
*see the FAIL-SAFE contract for details of these coverages and the contract terms, conditions & exclusions.
View and Print Full Details of FAIL-SAFE Protection Plans.