The 50PTOC-3 generator provides 50kW of continuous power and operates at 1800 RPM. The single phase 120/240V unit has 1-20 amp NEMA 5-20R 120V duplex and 1-50 amp NEMA 6-50R 240V receptacle. This generator requires a 100hp tractor to run and operates at a PTO input speed of 540 RPM with 1000 RPM gearcase optional.
FULL RANGE PTO GENERATOR LINE FOR TODAY’S DIVERSE MARKETS!
Responding to the growing need for tractor-driven generators of all sizes, WINCO has added numerous new models to its product offering in PTO generators.
Since 1927, WINCO has been providing solutions to power problems by offering a line of electrical generator products. Today, WINCO offers PTO Generators in sizes ranging from 11kW through 150kW, with either 540 or 1000 rpm gear cases available on most models. This extensive offering will meet our customers’ individual requirements, from the hobby farmer to the large livestock producer.
Compact PTO series are designed to provide reliable electrical power for customers who already have a compact utility tractor with 12 to 40 horsepower pto. The PTO generator is a cost effective way of providing 120/ 240 volt single phase standby power when commercial power is disrupted, inaccessible or impractical.
- Mainline circuit breakers protect load and generator.
- PTO safety shield
- Single point lifting eye
- Protective rodent screen
- Color coded voltmeter for PTO/rpm adjustment and to verify proper operation
- 3-year limited warranty
WHAT IS FAIL-SAFE PRODUCT PROTECTION?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
WHY DO I NEED FAIL-SAFE PROTECTION?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership: The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
WHY CHOOSE FAIL-SAFE?
- Security is a must: Backed by a Amtrust Financial Services, an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner benefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
WHAT IS COVERED?
All mechanical, hydraulic or electrical parts, components and assemblies of the machine, excluding maintenance items like oil, filters, batteries, bulbs; or cosmetic items like paint, trim, decals or fabrics.
*see the FAIL-SAFE contract for details of these coverages and the contract terms, conditions & exclusions.
View and Print Full Details of FAIL-SAFE Protection Plans.