The 5500 watts of continuous power delivered by the DL6000H provides enough power to run electric tools and keep homeowners comfortable during power outages. The reliable Honda GX340 engine provides surge capacity to 6000 watts with the ability to start motors up to 1.5 hp. This generator is available in a recoil only starting system or a recoil and electric start configuration.
Why Winco Industrial Portables?
- Winco Generators - Quality & Innovation since 1927.
- WC Series comes standard with: Conserv-R automatic idle control saves on fuel and reduces noise. Switchless Full Power allows the full rated output from a single 120 volt or 240 volt outlet, or combination of both at the same time without switching voltage settings (applicable on the WC5000H and WC6000H/HE). Hour meter.
- High quality generator ends, built to last
- 100% copper windings assure longer life expectancy.
- Clean low harmonic power, won’t burn up sensitive equipment.
- High motor starting capabilities that are able to start larger motors.
- Brushless generator ends (except for WC6000H/HE).
- WC6000H/HE has a Rotating Field Brush design for superior motor starting.
- Equipped with name brand industrial engines such as Honda and Briggs & Stratton Vanguard. Service and parts distributors available nationwide.
- CARB & EPA certified premium engines.
- Industrial grade mufflers.
- Rubber isolation mounts on engine and generator.
- Large fuel tanks for longer run times on 4kW and larger.
- Heavy duty tubular steel cradles to handle and protect the everyday use of your generator. Std 1” and 1 ¼” 13- gauge tubular steel.
- Industrial powder coated paint baked onto the cradle and other key components.
- Wide variety of receptacles, all have circuit breaker protection.
- Compact size for easier transportation and handling.
- Four wheel dolly kit and lifting eye are standard on both WC12000HE and WL18000VE.
- 100% of generators are load tested, not statistically sampled as some manufacturers do.
WHAT IS FAIL-SAFE PRODUCT PROTECTION?
Fail-Safe Product Protection is comprehensive mechanical breakdown protection for your equipment that picks up where the manufacturer's warranty leaves off.
WHY DO I NEED FAIL-SAFE PROTECTION?
- Protects Your Investment: Today's equipment is more complex and costly to repair than ever before.
- Stabilizes the cost-of-ownership: The cost of one breakdown could be far greater than the cost of a Protection Plan.
- When your equipment is stolen you have insurance; when you have a breakdown, you need FAIL-SAFE Protection!
WHY CHOOSE FAIL-SAFE?
- Security is a must: Backed by a Amtrust Financial Services, an A.M. Best rated company.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: this type of coverage is NOT provided by homeowners or other types of insurance policies
- Loaded with Benefits:
- Covers parts and labor on all brands
- Low or no Deductible
- Pickup and Delivery benefit
- Loaner benefit
- Nationwide Service: FAIL-SAFE dealers are located throughout the U.S. and Canada. Should you move your Plan moves with you!
WHAT IS COVERED?
All mechanical, hydraulic or electrical parts, components and assemblies of the machine, excluding maintenance items like oil, filters, batteries, bulbs; or cosmetic items like paint, trim, decals or fabrics.
*see the FAIL-SAFE contract for details of these coverages and the contract terms, conditions & exclusions.
View and Print Full Details of FAIL-SAFE Protection Plans.